Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July!!!


Well, I (Karyn) have been skiing for 10 years now and this is the first time I have EVER skied on the 4th of July! The day started out early with a couple of triathletes (me and Becky) getting in our swimming at the Copper Recreation Center at Copper Mountain Ski Resort! We put in our yardage and time, got showered, drove home and hit the slopes!

Tucker and I ended up in different cars but both of us got into the lower lot, very close to the slope and our other friends. Becky and Russ? Not so fortunate and ended up not getting a parking spot at all - although they were only about 10 minutes behind us. Weird. But it was certainly busy.... this was the lift line at the upper lift!


Weird? Skiing on the 4th of July -and it was GREAT skiing!!! At least until it warmed up and the rocks came right through. Really.... it was GREAT snow! Absolutely amazing and so happy that I got my 95 mile bike and 2 mile run out of the way on Sunday so I could swim and ski on Monday!

HEre are more pix.

No comments: