Saturday, October 3, 2009

Smoking and... um, other bad(?) habits

Where to start?

BAD HABIT #1 - Personalized license plates
I, Karyn, have a very bad habit with personalized plates... The motorcycle is OLYELR (it's yellow), the truck is BGWNCH (take that however you want but it was intended that the truck eventually get a winch that still isn't there) and now the Jetta has, well, see below...

BAD HABIT #2 - Eating well and smoking
We ordered some grassfed, organic beef with some friends. We needed to make room in the freezer for said beef. Tucker did an amazing job smoking up some of the fish we had in the freezer to make room for the beef - Jaspurr even helped with the cleanup!




BAD HABIT #3 - Bicycling
I went out to Red Rocks this morning in 32 degree weather to go to Bootcamp. When I returned home I contemplated a 50 mile bicycle ride and decided to put it off until tomorrow.... but I did notice some things walking around the house (and this doesn't include the bike shoes and helmet on the front couch!)



I suppose some 'bad' habits make us healthy and happy? my return from bootcamp...

4 comments:

Jen G said...

What does your new license plate say? I cannot figure it out.

You all got a smoker? Josh will be sooooo jealous! You'll have to talk with him about the type you decided on.

You are a bad ass Karen... boot camp, biking, etc.

Karyn said...

TDI 4 TED... I should probably explain that about 1/2 the people at work only know my by my nickname, Ted.... and it's a TDI. that is pretty much it - no too exciting, I'm afraid!

No, we didn't get a smoker - Tucker borrowed a smoker, thank goodness! Time to start scouring Craigslist for one though.....

Fitness Insights said...

Nice post! I thought for a second you were going to show your badge of honor I gave you on Friday (well, crappy piece of tape I wrote YWGSBAP on) - Ted, hmm? Ok I give up.. how the hell did you get Ted?!

Jake and Erin Lewis said...

Lookin' HOT HOT HOT!

and the licence plate? Could have sworn it said To Die 4 Ted- in otherwords, you are "to die for" HOT!

Congrats on all the hard work paying off so dramatically- I may have to adopt the KRP myself soon!

-Erin