Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Spain and Utah!

Karyn was recruited for another work travel trip to Spain.  She invited me along, but I still had to attend Monopalooza in Utah, so we added a few days on.

 We got out of town a little later than the plan, we got a room in Meeker in an old hotel.  It was pretty nice, and the storm rolled in overnight.
 When we got to Utah the snow was good!

 Gus let us stay over, we had some cute matching hoodies!

 The snow kept coming in, the day I dropped Karyn at the airport I got to Snowbird (after a replacement alternator) about 11am to 12 inches, and skied until it was 20 inches.  I was just loving the Gad2 lift!

 More great skiing at Brighton with some Monoskier friends!





 Reed let me park my car at his house for my Spain part of the trip.  His original monoski with broken tip, he added some reinforcement...
 Yep, I don't know either, but when I ordered I didn't know what I was going to get.  This was sort of a sparkling wine low ABV, with a very special cup...




 Two weeks of work finally complete!

We stopped at the MotoGP track in Seville, but there wasn't much to see in the winter...
 
We spent a couple days in Madrid to see the sights.  The Spanish royalty no longer lives in the Palace, but it still looks great! 













We flew back to pick up the car in Utah, and skied Park City, and A-Basin on the way home

No comments: