Friday, July 24, 2015

10,000 steps a day......

So, I have a Fitbit and Tucker has a pedometer and we've been pushing each other to get in the recommended 10,000 steps a day.   We often take walks together before or after dinner.   And lots of walks for me at work around the building.

I worked from home one day a couple of weeks ago and then took Tucker on the same route to show him some of the sights from earlier in the day so I thought I'd take you on that same 'virtual' walk.

First things first... I walk by this old motor home all the time. 
But I looked underneath it to find....
 A PINK transmission laying on the ground????

Further down the road I find these signs - one at each end of this person's 'garden'(?) area - between the sidewalk and the street......   Hope they work (the signs were gone shortly after I saw them).


 Down the next street - a lone glove.....   shoved under some bark on a tree.


I barely noticed this one as I went by....  a sticky note?
 But what does it say?
 For seriously?  "pbnjtime"?  I couldn't have made that up if I had to.

I turn down the alley towards the house and see... yet another glove (but not a match) -


 I went inside and pondered the things I had seen.   And then took Tucker out and took pictures of the items I didn't get the first time around!

Hope you enjoyed my walk!

No comments: