Monday, November 11, 2013

Doing dishes. the worst way possible.

So, tonight we had a delicious Santa Fe Chicken breast with green chilies and cheese.... I cut them in half with a GREAT knife!  Sharp, small and easy to use.   Also, not dishwasher friendly.

The knife slipped while washing it and off to urgent care we went.  sigh.  4 stitches later and ready to tackle Ironman Arizona with a small wound!  (Glad I didn't get hurt skiing.... but instead, washing dishes.  go figure.)

This picture is blurry - to not show all the blood - but the 'run', 'bike' and 'swim' ladies are hardly viewable.  I'll post more later.

When we arrived - wound above heart....


After 4 stitches....

That was 8:30pm.  It's 12:15am and I still can't feel my finger.  sigh, i'll go to bed soon-ish.  I have to pack for an Ironman,

No comments: