Thursday, March 7, 2013

the most scars and paint

There have been a lot of projects around the house since I've been here, but it isn't often you get to collect the 'most scars and paint' awards....

today was the top!  After dinner the wife mentions "are you going to clean up that paint tray or...." the rest was lost as I was getting up from the couch.

Of course Jaspurr goes from my lap to the couch then on to the paint tray, and of course around the kitchen.

If you had a picture this would have been classic!

The wife is yelling "get out of there, handsome get out of there", grabbing Jaspurr ( knowing her, claws everywhere!) I take Jaspurr from the wife and pick up handsome and move on to the bathrooms.

Handsome (clean) in one, and Jaspurr with me, trying to clean her off.  After 1 attempt in the tub... (not a happy cat) I had 10 claws in my back, and 9 in my chest.

I wish I had a picture of the trail of tromping cat with white paint claws across the living room floor onto the kitchen... around the Island, and that's where the wife caught her.

The wife was cleaning the floors around the island when I came out to help.  "Why aren't you helping?" "why didn't you lock her in the shower?!??!!"  Some discussion over the next minutes, eventually I was asked "do you need help?"  It took several tries for us to coordinate minimal pain of releasing the cat from my shoulder...

In the end, the wife went to bed after cleaning the 'new floor', and I was left to finish up the clean-up, and deal with the cats/scars and all. I'll take a snapshot of the paint on the shirt, but the paw prints clearly show--- the most scars and paint than ever before....

No comments: