Saturday, March 30, 2013

First ride of the year

Funny thing happened today the outside temperature topped the inside temperature...  So I went for a ride...

Karyn has been doing quite a bit of training, but she doesn't wait for these crazy temperature anomalies...




As you can see this is a pretty normal route for me.  Speeds were pretty good for the first ride of the year until I turned around.  Of course the wind picked up, and a head wind no less...





I had an 18.7mph average until I got off the bike path.  At that point I hit most stoplights, and of course the final hill to the house.

1 comment:

Warburton/Shults said...

Gotta love spring! I'm jealous that you got to ride today. We still have a lots of snow. We did manage to shovel off the trampoline for the second time in a couple of weeks for a some good jumping time ;)

Janet and crew