Sunday, March 18, 2012

Potato Pancake with Meat

Well for dinner tonight I tried the Goulash soup. This was pretty good, Beef, in a tomato base.

If I could have translated I would have known there were mushrooms and whole peppercorns. The peppercorns turned out a lot better than the ones I last used in a recipe. I think they were pickled... I considered eating the mushrooms since I am in a foreign country and you kind of have to eat what you get even if you don't know what's coming... But seriously... Sperry would you have eaten these?
Then the potato pancake came.
Who would let you order the same thing (goulash) in two different plates without telling you? Come on, you know I'm not from around here when I ask for you to speak English!!! You might just mention this fact.

Anyway it turned out to be ok. A little better with the dill and onion mixed in...
Mushrooms on the side...

1 comment:

Sperry said...

Sadly I would eat just about anything. I resemble a hunter gatherer more than a connoissuer when I travel.