Saturday, October 16, 2010

yikes! 2 weeks?!?!?


TWO weeks since the last post? I'm sure that nothing too exciting has happened, right? well, today was a phenomenal day for me. My friend Mari, in the black jersey in the photo below, has been declared 'cancer free' (for the 2nd time) from breast cancer and she wanted to do a celebratory bicycle ride. What an awesome idea!!!! I rode my bicycle for the FIRST time since the race and had a GREAT time. 35 miles later, sweaty and cold - yes, that happens - I curled up in my bathtub and prepared for the evening activity.


ROLLER DERBY!!!!

where was Tucker for all of this adventure??? First things first. Do you know what a pheasant is?


Do you know what to do with one? Well, we do and Tucker is off hunting them in South Dakota with Dad and Tim. Hope that they are having fun and doing well!

More posts later? A visit to the orthopedic surgeon this week has a 2nd opinion scheduled for Monday and surgery scheduled for 10/29.... After I visit my usual doc on Monday I'll post more. AND, it's NOT a knee!

No comments: