Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday, May 30th..... what can I say?

So, this morning we got up and did 'normal' stuff and then headed up to Arapahoe Basin for some turns on our monoskis - yep, I did ride a mono instead of teles and that is because of the amazing float of the larger surface area of the mono in slushy snow. (yep, just a 'little' geeky there)

Then we were off for a mountain bike ride in Frisco with our friends!!! About 11 miles and 3 hours later we were all done and headed back to home.....

For those that don't know, Tucker and I 'trade' weeks of cooking. It works really well... starts on Sunday night and ends on Saturday night but I had some time and ingredients so I cooked tonight as well - before my BIG day that starts at 5 am tomorrow to run the Bolder Boulder 10K!!!!

Tonight's dinner was lobster, sun-dried tomato and goat cheese pizza... all low carb and DEFINITELY low cal and low fat - taken/adapted from Weight Watchers!!!
Here is the finished product - I'm still in my bike clothes as I 'write' this!



At least if my bike 'clothes' include the Strawberry Shortcake band-aid as a result of a 2X6 scraping across my shin as we set out to pack the car this morning?!?!?!

No comments: