Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moab, Sunday!!! Mountain Bike time!!!!!

What happens when 2 very happy, energetic couples decide to mountain bike on a Sunday afternoon??? More happy and maybe less energetic in the end, but I doubt that with these 4!





Sunday we all headed out to a trail we had never tried before 'Baby Steps'. According to the trail description I had it was rated upper-intermediate to advanced. If this it true then I am a MUCH better mountain biker than I ever imagined cause it was actually pretty easy :)

Nothing better than some pics to show you what it was all about!


then the LONG drive home to Denver - about 6 hours - just in time for a shower and phone calls to moms for Mother's Day wishes! Luv you guys!!

2 comments:

Jake and Erin Lewis said...

We had a blast!! Let's do it again soon!

Tucker said...

They wore their VT Jerseys all day, every time I took a pic I yelled "GO UVA!" I only got a little snicker once...