Friday, January 15, 2010

Tucker's birthday!

Tucker's birthday - 1/1/2010..... born 1/1/1977. you do the math, I can't count that high any more!













If anyone knows what that is.... please tell Tucker, he'd like to know. But for now he's pretty happy with some sheet metal! :)

just kidding... it's skid plates for his car (other pieces not shown).
*SOME ASSEMBLY REQUIRED*

Overall, I think it was a great gift!

Beyond the gift, I made him 'yucky' steak for birthday dinner along with the Krout family tradition of birthday mashed potatoes! He also loves raspberries so I whipped up some concoction that turned out really well, puff pastry, low-fat ricotta, raspberries, fat free whipped topping. It was healthy-ish and delicious!

I can't wait for my yucky steak and potatoes for my birthday in April! ;) yes Tucker that is a 'hint'!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

skid plates are awesome! Let me guess, for the XJ, tranny/Xmember/TC, right?