Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bike to Work Day 2009!!

okay... so today is the FIRST bike to work day that i have really participated in... before I always drove or rode the train part way. NOT TODAY - all 20.88 miles (and all uphill) I rode! I rode the train and bike home yesterday so I could drive home today - in my NEW-ish Jetta!!!! I love her! I have requested personalized plates and well let y'all know when or if i get 'em!

We leave for Anchorage on Friday to visit the family! Doug will be awaiting us with Gabby and Victoria! We cannot wait to see them - it's been almost 2 years since the last time we were up - due to house construction... argh! It's going to be great fun but there will not be blog updates for a while, probably. Tucker has promised to take his computer so we'll see what happens! STAY TUNED (as i like to say).

~karyn

No comments: