Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Yeah!

So, Tucker and I left last Wednesday for Salt Lake for a few days of monoskiing (or tele skiing, in my case) - I'm sure he'll post up soon about that one.

Friday night I decide to listen to my voicemail. I have one from Dexcom.... I was approved for my CGMS!!! How cool is that!!!?!?!?!

So, I call them back on Monday, 3/2/09, and speak to the insurance adjuster... no problem, I owe them some $$ which I can then file a claim with my secondary insurance for and get that back. okay, this is sweet - how soon can I get it!?!?! March 10th is when they will be able to ship it - 3-day Fed Ex.... hmmmm... then training with a trainer at the Barbara Davis Center.

Only one problem, i'm a geek and I'm going to use it without training, of course.... I leave for Canada for a week of heli-skiing on 3/13/09.... yup, 3 days after the ship date - meaning the day i receive it. Guess I'll get to play with it on the bus to the lodge in British Columbia!

The insurance company just approved it, no denials, no waiting, awesome.

stay tuned!

k

No comments: