Monday, July 25, 2016

Camping in Steamboat

Well near by.  Jay and Ingrid our new friends from Cinco-de-Mono 2015 and we met again in 2016 have some property outside steamboat.  They invited several monoskiers to visit for the weekend.



Don and I met up to ride Friday morning, Karyn was stuck in Georgia, you can see his bike in the back.   Don was headed out on his annual 3 week ride with his Portland friends.  He stayed one night, and we ate well.


Sean?  Did you bring the Jenga?  Don't I always make it interesting?  Both games I lost, yes me, my partner went down with me in a blaze of glory!



No camping trip with Sean would be complete if we didn't have to fire up the generator for some slushy drinks!


You see my bike the back.  Fun ride up except for the last 4 miles of gravel and grass...  Note previous post from Riding with old friends...

Sean can always get the selfie right!

Thanks Jay and Ingrid!

No comments: