Monday, August 17, 2015

Tour de Cure 2015

Tour de Cure was a fantastic event, again, this year.   I surpassed my fundraising goal at least twice so THANK YOU to all that donated!

I got up bright and early and rode the 50k (32 miles) route with my friend David and then came back to ride the family route (12miles) with Tucker.   I have not been on my bicycle much this year so I was a little worried about 44ish miles....   It went fine!

Tucker and I made quite the riding team - with him on his recumbent tricycle and my on my time trial bike.  :)


 There were peacocks......  and........  parachutes  (ah, the things I see on rides!)

 Start of the 50K route (at the correct time and not 6am when I did it)

 This is what it looked at 6am when I rode the 50k route....  not so pretty.   I'm pretty tired.


 There are some perks of having an incredible team that are amazing fundraisers!



Another perk of being a Champion!  (air conditioning, flushing toilets, running water for washing hands......   pretty amazing!






 My amazing team!   and our great, new team banner in our tent!  (with the hummus)

 And, thanks to Karen for taking this fabulous photo of us at the end of the day!!


No comments: