Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I got to fly with Dan in the skywagon 180

Dan is doing some instrument training, so I got to ride along on a beautiful day.

Too bad he didn't get to see any of this, but he sure was working hard.
The view from the right seat in on the ground in a tail dragger
The neighbor had out his impressive WWII plane
and we're off
The Liberty Media/Starz facility at the end of the runway.  I used to drive by this every day.
There's the old building.  And the stock price was a buck 13 when I checked last week.
Looking south from lone tree.
East.  There isn't much there.
Looking back over down town
a close up.  Can you see our house?

Buckley
The DTC

and coming in to land at Centennial.

A great flight and I don't often get to view Denver from this close or this side...

No comments: