Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A HAT BOX!!!!

It has been a Looooong time since we have blogged and there is lots to report but we have been so busy that we hadn't had time to blog! which is really a good thing for us!

So..... I have been getting stuff for triathlon season... new running shoes, bike tires for the trainer (i.e. CHEAP - $7!)

But, the other day I got a package in the mail.... I'll just let the pictures unfold....

First, a HAT BOX!!! - with luggage tag - check the upper, right-hand corner of the photo....

I open the box....


And open it further!

but all I see is a receipt.... weird. WHAT did I order!!?!?!?!?
It looks like a bike helmet but what the heck?!?!? no way did that arrive in a HAT BOX!!!

but it did - complete with a separate bag which resembles the bags that come with motorcycle helmets.... I am totally psyched about my new helmet and while I promised to wear it on the bike trainer yesterday, I didn't. *sigh*

Please be patient, we will have more blog postings soon!!!!

enjoy! I know I will!!!

karyn

2 comments:

Jenna said...

What kind of helmet was that! Sweet surprise in the mail and the packaging....

Karyn said...

Brand? LAS. It is Italian.