Monday, April 5, 2010

Zany Sunday!!!

The tradition started 25 years ago...

A beach party... At A-Basin... This isn't just any beach party!!! We have the fun box!

Phyllis has hosted Zany Sunday at the beach of a-basin for 25 years, always the first Sunday in April. This year it happened on Easter Sunday. We had a lot of fun as always...

The video below took 1 year to produce... (364.8 days of nothing, .5 days to compile and add music)

This is the footage from 2009. We had a visit from Scott, but no visit from the Sinister Minister! Keep a close eye out for the old leather boots...

What else can you do but have some fun! I brought out some oldies but goodies... Uncle Lawson's boots, Ed's old skis. I met a fella teleing with leather boots one time... He said to me "Once by friends can keep up with me, I'll look at plastic boots." This wasn't as easy as it looked...

No comments: