Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just starting out with a blog....


Well, I can't seem to keep up with my picture posting at our regular website, www.tuckerandkaryn.com so I've resorted to starting a blog. I/We will try to update at least once a week but life can get hectic and crazy.....


Yesterday we got a flushable litterbox (Cat Genie, www.catgenie.com)- not that you flush the box, well sorta, but that you can wash/dry the litter and the poop/pee gets flushed. And the poop/pee goes into the toilet automatically (along with the washing/drying of litter) up to 4 times per day and we just need to flush the toilet to get rid of the waste! no more touching litter or poop/pee piles! Hopefully the cats adjust to it. I'll post pictures of this when I get home tonight. Handsome got a tour last night... we'll see if anyone used it though today.


Enjoy our ramblings from here on out!



No comments: